How To Service Kubota Diesel Engine – On this occasion, we will discuss how to service the kubota diesel engine. The treatment of kubota diesel engines is very important and must be done on a regular basis. To make the diesel engine more durable and avoid damage problems that may occur.
In conducting service on kubota diesel engines, there is a need to uninstall certain parts for checking. Because we have to check directly the components of the diesel engine. That way, we can find out which parts only need maintenance and which ones need to be repaired or replaced.
However, we also have to be thorough in analyzing each component of the diesel engine. In order not to have an error in handling. And here are the steps that can be applied in servicing the Kubota diesel engine.
How To Service Kubota Diesel Engine
The way to service the kubota diesel engine is generally the same as other diesel engines. Importantly we have understood the functions and principles of work on each component of the diesel engine. And to do the machine checking, please follow the guidelines below.
- Check the fuel flow from the diesel tank to the bosch pump (fuel pump). To do it, we can open the joint pipe bolt located on the bosch pump. Make sure the fuel flows smoothly before the emnutue is back.
- Check the condition of bosch pump. To check the bosch pump, the way is to remove the solar pipe and crank the machine a few times. If the bosch pump still radiates fuel, then the mark is still good. However, if it does not come out the solar at all, the hunk and fix the Bosch pump.
- Inspect the nozzle by removing the nozzle home from the place and placing it outside the machine. Then crank the machine a few times to see the nozzle beam. If the spray still produces the fuel spraying, then the nozzle is still good. However, if the spray is weak and there is a drop of fuel, replace the nozzle with a new one.
- Check compression of machines. The trick is to crank the machine a few times and release the lever choke. If there is pressure, the engine compression mark is still good. However, if detachable decomp lever and machine spinning, then compression has been leaked.
- Attach the head cylinder and clean the crust attached to the head cylinder and the piston tip. Check also the valve and sitting the valve is still good or already worn. If it is worn too deep, replace the sitting valve and do the removal so that the valve does not leak.
- Inspect the piston ring by removing the piston ring and entering it into the block cylinder. If the distance is too close, we recommend replacing it with a new piston ring for maximum compression of the machine.
- Check the oil pump by removing the oil circulation pipe and crank the machine a few moments. If the oil comes out of circulation pipe, the mark of the oil pump is still good.
- Then plug the head cylinder again by replacing the new packing head. Because, usually at the time of dismantling, packing head torn (damaged).
- Check the distance of the valve gap. Make sure to use the fuller gauge to measure the scale of the valve to make the machine’s performance more perfect.
- Check the airways and the exhaust. Because, if both holes are blocked, the diesel engine will be difficult to live or power becomes less. The case also filters the air, if it has been torn, preferably replace the new so that the air that is enter to the compression room is really clean.
- Check the availability of cooling water on the radiator. If it has diminished, fill it back to full. Because, if the cooling water is reduced or depleted, it will cause the machine to quick match and hang.
- Check the engine oil by opening the oil indicator lever or oil cap. If the oil is black and thick, it is best to do the engine oil.
- After all checking the results is good no problem, then try to turn on the kubota diesel engine. When the diesel engine is successfully switched on, check if there are any oil leaks flowing on the packing-packing and oil seals. If you find the oil seepage, immediately change the packing or seal of the bottle.
Such reviews on how to service kubota diesel engine in conducting routine maintenance to maintain the performance of the machine and avoid problems that are likely to occur in the diesel engine. Hopefully useful.
More Article :