Differences Between Spray Gun F75 And F100 – Spray gun is a tool used as an auxiliary tool in the painting process. Spray guns have several types, including the F75 and F100 models. In this article, it will be explained what are the differences between the spray gun F75 and F100.
The F 75 spray gun with F 100 is the most common type of spray gun used for painting and finishing processes. Both in the workshop business and the painting industry. For this reason, it is important for us to know the difference between the two types of spray guns.
Although both are used for painting and have almost the same shape, it turns out that each type of spray gun has a relationship between one another. As will be discussed here about the differences between the spray gun F75 and F100.
Differences Between Spray Gun F75 And F100
In order to understand more about the regulation between the F75 and F100 spray guns, here will be explained some things that distinguish between the two types of spray guns. And some of the differences include:
- The size of the F 75 spray gun rod is smaller compared to the size of the F 100 spray gun
- The price of the F 75 spray gun is cheaper than the price of the F100 spray gun
- The spreading power of the paint spray on the F 100 spray gun is greater and spreading than the spreading power of the paint spray on the F 75 spray gun
- The F 100 spray gun requires greater wind pressure than the F 75 spray gun
- The wind pressure and paint volume setting on the F 75 spray gun is better than the wind pressure setting and the volume of the F 100 spray gun paint
- The F 100 spray gun can do the job faster than the F 75 spray gun. This is because the F100 spray gun has a larger capacity
Those are some of the differences between the F 75 and F 100 spray gun. After knowing the differences and comparisons between the two types of spray guns, determine the type of spray gun that suits your work needs. For example, for a narrow and winding surface of objects, it is better to use an F 75 type spray gun. Hope it is useful.