How to Use Electric Spray Gun – Electric spray gun is a type of spray device that is usually used for painting by utilizing electrical energy. This tool does not require a compressor to operate it. Because it has a more effective wind pressure generating device. On this occasion, it will be explained how to use the correct electric spray gun for beginners.
The use of electric spray gun is simpler when compared to an ordinary spray gun. In addition to being more practical, we don’t have to worry about large electricity bills, because this electric spray gun only uses about 400 watts of electrical power. And for the painting results, it is also good and soft.
Before using electric spray gun, we should first know what are the advantages of this electric sprayer. And here are some of the advantages of an electric spray gun.
1. Save Electricity
As outlined above, that electric spray gun uses relatively little electrical power. Even so, the resulting wind pressure is quite large, so there is no need to bother anymore to add a compressor.
2. Smoother Paint Brush
The spray of paint produced by this electric sprayer gun is very good and smooth. So that it can get maximum painting results. In addition, this electric sprayer is also equipped with an air filter to prevent dirt from entering the spray gun.
3. Smooth wind Pressure Sound
The sound of wind pressure coming out of this electric spray gun is smooth and does not make noise. This is because this electric spray gun is made of good quality material.
4. Has a Paint Volume Adjuster
Like other paint sprayers, this electric spray gun is also equipped with a volume regulator of the paint that comes out. That way, we don’t have to worry if the painting results will be too thick or thin, because we can adjust it according to the painting needs.
5. Good Paint Bonding Results
The painting results using this electric spray gun are also very good. We don’t need to worry if the painting results are rough because the paint cannot glue perfectly, because the painting results glue well on the painted surface.
Those are some of the advantages of an electric spray gun that may be used as an illustration before deciding to use this electric spray gun. In addition, there is also a disadvantage of this electric spray gun, which is that it cannot be used when there is a power outage.
How to Use Electric Spray Gun for Beginners
You can paint any object using this electric spray gun, such as walls, furniture, and also cars. However, if you are going to paint using this electric spray gun, make sure there is a power source that is not too far from the painting location. Well, the steps for painting using an electric spray gun are as follows:
- Before using the spray gun, make sure that all its components are in normal condition
- Prepare the paint and mix it evenly, then put it in the paint tube
- Attach the paint tube to the spray gun holder and tighten the lock nut
- Then plug the power cord into the available and nearest power source
- After everything is ready, point the spray gun at the object to be painted, then press the spray gun lever to start painting
- If the burst is not quite right, then we can adjust it through the paint volume control knob
- After finishing painting, immediately clean the spray gun until it is completely clean and store it in a safe and dry place
That’s the discussion about how to use the correct electric spray gun for beginners. Hope it is useful.