How to Replacement Carbon Brush Grinding Machine – One of the causes of hand grinding machine can not be turned on, ie the carbon brush has been exhausted. This is due to the use of grinding machines that have long been used. Or it could be because grinding machines are always used to work routinely everyday.
If the carbon brush on the grinding machine is exhausted, then we should replace it with a new one for the machine to be reused. The first step is to take a look at the carbon brush. Because on each hand grinding machine, usually the carbon brush is always different depending on the type and type of product.
To replace the carbon brush on the grinding machine that has a home carbon brush on the outside of the machine skeleton, it is very easy and does not need to disassemble the grinding machine.
As for the grinding machine type that has a home carbon brush inside the machine frame, we have to open the back cover of the machine to replace the carbon Brushnya. For more details, please refer to the following discussion on how to change the carbon brush on the hand grinding machine.
How to Replacement the Carbon Brush on the Grinding Machine
Home Carbon Brush Outside Type
- Remove the two carbon brush locking bolts located next to each other in the hand grinding machine frame. To remove the bolt we just need to use a min (−) screwdriver and rotate it to the left.
- Once the carbon-locking bolt disconnections, take the carbon brush that will be replaced.
- Then install a new carbon brush with the same size as the old carbon brush.
- Once the carbon brush is attached, close it with the locking bolt. Finished
Home Carbon Brush Inside Type
- Remove the lid of the back grinding machine by removing the locking bolt using a screwdriver.
- After the engine frame lid disengaged, open the pears carbon brush holder by sliding the pear so that the carbon brush to be replaced can be taken easily.
- Take the carbon brush by removing the carbon brush hook.
- Install a new carbon brush and hook the hook. Then reinstall the retaining pear as before so that the carbon brush is not detached.
- Re-attach the rear frame cover of the hand grinding machine and tighten it with the locking bolt. Finished
Such is the explanation on how to replacement the carbon brush on the hand grinding machine. Be sure to replace the carbon brush to match the type of grinding machine. Hopefully useful articles.
More Articles :