How to Replace Grinding Machine Box Bearings – Bearing box is a bearing that has a house as a seat. In hand grinding machines, this bearing box is located at the end of the grinding machine and serves as a grinding disc shaft mount.
In some problems that occur in hand grinding machines, one of the most common is that the bearing box does not function properly resulting in the grinding disc becoming unbalanced inside. And the most severe is that the grinding disk can not rotate.
If we experience problems as mentioned above regarding hand grinding machine bearing box, then we must replace the bearing box with a new one. Because the bearings contained in the bearing box are not removable.
How to Replace Grinding Machine Box Bearings
To replace the bearing box on the hand grinding machine, it must be done correctly so that no other problems may occur, such as rough noise or grinding machine rotation into drag.
Here is a review on how to change the bearing box according to the correct steps. And the way is as follows:
- Open the 4 bolt locking bearing box contained in the hand grinding machine. Once all the bolts are removed, then take the grinding head.
- Remove the grinding machine teeth found on the head of the grinding machine by removing the locking ring first.
- After the grinding machine gear is removed, remove the grinding disc shaft by tapping using a hammer until it comes loose on the bearing box.
- Attach the grinding disc shaft to the new bearing box, then reattach the grinding eye gear and the locking ring.
- Attach the head of the grinding machine to the grinding machine and tighten it with 4 locking bolts. finish.
Such is the discussion of the steps to replace hand grinding machine box bearings. It’s easy and simple. Hopefully useful.
Read More :
- How to Replace the Damaged Grinder Switch
- How to Fix Vibrating Hand Grinding Machine
- How to Use Bench Grinder Properly And Safely
- Types of Power Tools and Functions
- How To Fix a Rough-Sounding Grinding Machine